Kings @ Nuggets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna blame anyone for Melo's scoring, blame Thomas. He's the one thats been guarding melo most of the game. They've been switching it up. I rag on Peja alot but he's been pretty good minus the sucky boarding.

what a yucky game for mike.

5/16 fgs (2/8 3pts) and only 4 assists, +4 TOs.

you gotta get your shot back, mike. he is definitely tired. but the tired excuse has been going on for a while now. i know more playing time doesn't cure his tiredness, but at some point he's gotta do something about it.

he has to adjust to the role he has now with the team. he has to lead and facilitate the offense. not necessarily score a lot, but he has to keep the offense flowing. if his shot isn't there, just give it up and maybe we could get a higher % shot.

the true test for this Denver Nuggets team is when they go on their road trip which is coming up...they've been brilliant at home...we'll see how the road treats them...i think it may be interesting

mazzystar said:
You wanna blame anyone for Melo's scoring, blame Thomas. He's the one thats been guarding melo most of the game. They've been switching it up. I rag on Peja alot but he's been pretty good minus the sucky boarding.

Its suppose to be a team defensive effort.. You don't just blame one player...

Status
Not open for further replies.