Kings @ Nets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything call is going against the kings right now on the defensive end, but they gotta play through it.

Especially Bonzi, although I feel his frustration.

Wow. Bibby is always a bad defender, but I think he decided to take things to the next level tonight. I don't know if I've seen worse.

piksi

Hall of Famer
nbrans said:
Wow. Bibby is always a bad defender, but I think he decided to take things to the next level tonight. I don't know if I've seen worse.
so far he made it up with scoring (15) but You are right - this is a nightmare matchup because only Ron is really capable of guarding any of those guys

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
BawLa said:
As long as Bibby is on fire he stays in. Other than that we have different combos of Ron/Bonzi/Kevin/Cisco.
Uh yeah.

Criticizing Mike Bibby after he shoots 9-11 for 23pts in a half is completely ridiculous. He wants to do that again in the second half he doesn't even have to run back down past halfcourt on defense.

The L Train said:
Who cares tonight, he can't miss.
When most players get hot they also step it up on defense becuase they get pumped up. When Bibby gets hot he plays even less defense than before. Other than that steal he's been taking the night off on defense.

Don't get me wrong, I'll take 23 points in the first half any day of the week, but nothing excuses someone from not playing defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.