Kings @ Nets Game Thread, 3/24, 4:30 pm PST

WTF Moment of the game?

• Beno outrebounds Hawes and Landry.

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • Kings begin allowing their fans to play with 3 minutes left to go in the game.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Our 2 guards = invisible.

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know these are lottery teams playing, but could these announcers be any less into the game? I know if we were on the verge of our 8th win there would be quite a bit more excitement.

L

LWP777

OMG. Are you serious? 77-61 against the WORST team in NBA history. This is by far the worst loss of the year. 10x worse than the Lakers loss when Kobe hit the 3.

L

LWP777

Well, were going to lose. Whatever.

They have the best player on the floor in Lopez, and possibly the second best in Harris. Were on the road and we don't have Evans. It is what it is.
Yep, I posted early in this thread (#4?) that I was surprised that the Nets only had 7 wins with Lopez and Harris on the team.

L

LWP777

WTF was that Udoka? Are you ****ing serious????? You're in the NBA. That pass was worse than a high school team.

L

LWP777

The reason the Kings are a bad team is because they have Evans, Landry and a bunch of average to below average players. Plain and simple. We really only have 2 players in our "core" right now.

The Nets are really bad and I have a feeling we may come on in the 2nd half and take control of this game. Then again, without Tyreke we aren't a very good team either.
We are not a very good team WITH Tyreke. He is only one player. We have too many players not pulling their weight on the Kings. Not laziness, just inability. I am not going to down the list of players that the Kings need more production from, we all know who they are. Hopefully they get some games under their belt and build on something they can take into the off season and into next season. We have Tyreke and WHAT exactly? That is the problem. Hopefully we can put a few more names behind Tyreke's to fill out this roster and make the team more competitive.

BTW What a TERRIBLE Game Against a Terrible team in the Nets! How Embarrassing !!

Last edited:
L

LWP777

We are not a very good team WITH Tyreke. He is only one player. We have too many players not pulling their weight on the Kings. Not laziness, just inability. I am not going to down the list of players that the Kings need more production from, we all know who they are. Hopefully they get some games under their belt and build on something they can take into the off season and into next season. We have Tyreke and WHAT exactly? That is the problem. Hopefully we can put a few more names behind Tyreke's to fill out this roster and make the team more competitive.

BTW What a TERRIBLE Game Against a Terrible team in the Nets!
Good post. I agree 100% and it's funny you posted this because I basically said the same thing in my post right above yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.