Kings @ Nets Game Thread, 3/24, 4:30 pm PST

WTF Moment of the game?

• Beno outrebounds Hawes and Landry.

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • Kings begin allowing their fans to play with 3 minutes left to go in the game.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Our 2 guards = invisible.

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LWP777

Well, the funny thing is that this is actually a big loss for us in terms of the lottery standings. We will lose our next 2 as well. That should secure the 4th or 5th record for sure by then.

alright, maybe we don't got this. only 72 points thus far against possibly the worst team in the history of the league! Pathetic! we really are no good without tyreke. come back soon mang.

and Casspi needs to GTFO. He is absolute garbage.

even if we do lose to these chumps, whatever. i wont lose any sleep over it. it's just a basketball game between two lousy teams and not life or death!

L

LWP777

LOL. We really aren't going to break 80 points against the ****ing NETS? This is the most pathetic performance of the year BY FAR.

L

LWP777

alright, maybe we don't got this. only 72 points thus far against possibly the worst team in the history of the league! Pathetic! we really are no good without tyreke. come back soon mang.

and Casspi needs to GTFO. He is absolute garbage.

even if we do lose to these chumps, whatever. i wont lose any sleep over it. it's just a basketball game between two lousy teams and not life or death!
Love your post and couldn't agree more, especially about Casspi. I don't know what the hell happened to that guy but he is so bad. He couldn't earn a spot on any NBA roster right now playing the way he is.

Just relax. It's not that big of a deal. Nobody will care about these losses in the future. The Thunder only won 23 games last year. We already exceeded that. Not saying that we will be as good as the Thunder are this year next year but we don't know what will happen in the draft and during the summer. You guys will be very surprised at how much Evans will improve his game next year and if we add some legitimate talent to this team, watch out.

L

LWP777

This is ****ing embarrassing. Seriously. I really don't mind the losses against other teams because it helps us for the lottery but to get BLOWN OUT by the worst team in NBA history and not even break 80 points is absolutely unacceptable.

L

LWP777

LOL, for the Casspi layup. That was like watching the retarded kid in 5th grade make a basket and all the parents cheering for him.

Well I didn't expect this..we beat ourselves, can we not make a basket?

I swear watching the Nets they WANTED us to win (granted the Kings played like they wanted the Nets to win) and we couldn't take advantage of that and win. Terrible performance.

A few weeks ago I was watching the TNT post game and the guys were discussing the Nets and going through the rest of their games trying to figure out if they would beat the record. They came to this game and all of them immediately said "win" for the Nets. I remember being miffed and thinking, well that just shows how much they really know the NBA! ...:eek:

A few weeks ago I was watching the TNT post game and the guys were discussing the Nets and going through the rest of their games trying to figure out if they would beat the record. They came to this game and all of them immediately said "win" for the Nets. I remember being miffed and thinking, well that just shows how much they really know the NBA! ...:eek:
I thought I remember them saying that right away and then leaning more toward the Kings and then Ernie I think saying something along the lines of this one being pretty winnable for the Nets. Nevertheless, we DID lose to the lowly Nets :eek:

Man. I can't believe this crap. I just got home and checked the score. How embarrassing. These are teams that we have to beat. The Kings are farther away from competing than I previously thought.

I thought I remember them saying that right away and then leaning more toward the Kings and then Ernie I think saying something along the lines of this one being pretty winnable for the Nets. Nevertheless, we DID lose to the lowly Nets :eek:
I think Chuck sort of hem-and-hawed on it, and picked the Kings because of Coach Westphal ...

Man. I can't believe this crap. I just got home and checked the score. How embarrassing. These are teams that we have to beat. The Kings are farther away from competing than I previously thought.
Of course we are far away, but this loss doesn't show us that more than any other loss. We were missing Reke and the biggest question of this season to me is why the Nets are THAT bad? I still don't know why, they have a arguably top 3 center ALREADY in Lopez and a great pg in Harris. I'm really not surprised we lost this game without our best player Reke, if he is out there the blowout is the other way around GUARANTEED.

These are teams that we have to beat. The Kings are farther away from competing than I previously thought.
I don't think we have to beat any team. Also losing this game doesn't prove anything other than the ROY was missed

People need to stop jumping the gun on every current bad game and ignore the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.