[Game] Kings @ Magic - Sunday, Aug. 2 - 3 PM PT

How do you feel about the crowd noises during the games?

• Love it.

• Like it.

• Meh.

• Not a fan.

• There's crowd noise?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Here is what the real problem.....using the SA game/ team as an example. Pop played guys I have no idea who they were. I had to go do some research on them. And I follow a decent amount of basketball. He just plugs in guys and they run their system and they are productive. Given time and experience, they might even develop into players capable of more.....K Leonard being the poster child for The SA Spurs development system.
we are getting blown out by 30 plus and we still have Cojo, Brewer in the game. When we make the playoffs hopefully, these guys won’t be here. There is a chance though for Guy and James and DJ. Could we use Guy’s shooting and ball handling? Hell yes. Can we use James’ and DJ’s athleticism? Hell yes. We are hurting for a boost in freak athleticism as we see when Bazemore joined the team he stands out for what he brings to us.

Just feel like it’s going to be a never ending vortex we can’t get out of but we do it to ourselves.
does Bjeli‘s inability to backpedal at a pace faster than a trot when in a mismatch count as freak athleticism?

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
The Game Thread is NOT for relitigating past drafts, whether it's Luka or not. It's for discussion of the game - even if we're down by 50 to the Washington Generals. Repeat violators will be locked out of the game thread.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
DaQuan keeps showing signs and flashes which means that we’ll probably do something dumb and refuse to sign him or something and he’ll wind up becoming a second Kawhi or something on a good team.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Harry building some free agent value in the middle of the garbage dump to boot. Plans coming full circle.
In all fairness, I don’t know how many teams out there are going to want to deal with the hassle of fixing his defensive issues/masking them with scheme and have enough money to make it work.

In all fairness, I don’t know how many teams out there are going to want to deal with the hassle of fixing his defensive issues/masking them with scheme and have enough money to make it work.
No team signs him trying to win now for sure. I just hope that the blacklight bulb over Waltons head doesn't go off this time with the answer coming back that Giles instead of Holmes is the answer.