[Game] Kings @ Magic - Sunday, Aug. 2 - 3 PM PT

How do you feel about the crowd noises during the games?

• Love it.

• Like it.

• Meh.

• Not a fan.

• There's crowd noise?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not to try and put a positive spin on this but these shots right here? These are the shots that if they get at the START of a game you have a chance but they won't get them playing big. It's just so out of control the players are toast.

My main concern was spending way too much money on one player and leaving none to address other issues. Doesn’t matter now.
In hindsight, spending too much money on one player is exactly what we need. Whether or not that player is Vucevic is another discussion. But that's been the problem all year: we have too many "role" players and no one other than Fox (doesn't take over enough) and Buddy (way too streaky) who inconsistently can impact a game. A player like Vucevic who is a consistent guy you can depend on and solidify 35 min. per game at a position is SO needed.

man, passing used to be our trademark, once upon a time

the first thing that fox needs to improve is passing, not 3pt shooting
In terms of the Vlade/Webber era? You know, if the problem is Vlade trying to re-create that with this unit this is doomed for all time. D'Antoni's Suns. That's the comp they need to be following.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
In hindsight, spending too much money on one player is exactly what we need. Whether or not that player is Vucevic is another discussion. But that's been the problem all year: we have too many "role" players and no one other than Fox (doesn't take over enough) and Buddy (way too streaky) who inconsistently can impact a game. A player like Vucevic who is a consistent guy you can depend on and solidify 35 min. per game at a position is SO needed.
I mean, the team assumed that guy would be Marvin but he’s been injured all year.

I've brought it up before but Buddy can be a great streaky if used right. Imagine if Steph played 20-25 minutes on an off start night. Buddy's the type that usually explodes within a single game at some point. The more minutes, the more likely it happens in a given game. He's not one of those that have 5 HOF games then 5 stinkers but if he does it's usually because of MPG.

Remember when Bricklayer became a Pelicans fan when Boogie was traded? He was smarter than all of us. I don't know if there is a more miserable existence in sports than being a Kings fan. Like there can't be.

I've brought it up before but Buddy can be a great streaky if used right. Imagine if Steph played 20-25 minutes on an off start night. Buddy's the type that usually explodes within a single game at some point. The more minutes, the more likely it happens in a given game. He's not one of those that have 5 HOF games then 5 stinkers but if he does it's usually because of MPG.
Totally on board with you. I rate Buddy more highly than others but he has to be used correctly.

In terms of the Vlade/Webber era? You know, if the problem is Vlade trying to re-create that with this unit this is doomed for all time. D'Antoni's Suns. That's the comp they need to be following.
i had a similar feeling about vlade's intentions, but with fox as a core piece... no, it's not gonna work
i saw a short clip on raptors quick passing... brings tear to my eye

Now even the NBA spirits are telling Walton to stuff it. He's trying to pad out a big lineup to justify his next move I'd bet. He's still getting chomped though, haha.