[Game] Kings @ Magic - Sunday, Aug. 2 - 3 PM PT

How do you feel about the crowd noises during the games?

• Love it.

• Like it.

• Meh.

• Not a fan.

• There's crowd noise?

Results are only viewable after voting.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Clearly this group isn’t getting it done. Eff it, get DJ, Parker in there. Get James And Guy in there. This game is lost. Get rested for the next one

This is bordering on unbelievable. I'm embarrassed for the Kings franchise as a whole. They have NO BUSINESS even being there wasting everyone's time.

The Buddy to Brooklyn for a package deal including Jarrett Allen are looking more and more appealing...

Hopefully it’s just a coincidence that our two biggest underperformers happened to also test positive for COVID.
Thats certainly a possibility. Working in healthcare I have access to many professionals and studies and unfortunately up to 50 % of asymptomatics have permanent lung damage. I would imagine the Kings did their due diligence and gave them ct scans but who knows

This is bordering on unbelievable. I'm embarrassed for the Kings franchise as a whole. They have NO BUSINESS even being there wasting everyone's time.

The Buddy to Brooklyn for a package deal including Jarrett Allen are looking more and more appealing...
I like the package that includes unleashed Buddy in the lineup. There is a reason this team is not so shabby when he's on. Off moments happen but sometimes taming the wild one isn't the answer even if you want it to be. I think after this game we finally see Walton break and put Buddy in there in a small unit. There is no other way.