[Game] Kings @ Magic - Sunday, Aug. 2 - 3 PM PT

How do you feel about the crowd noises during the games?

• Love it.

• Like it.

• Meh.

• Not a fan.

• There's crowd noise?

Results are only viewable after voting.
whatever it was Buddy was getting open looks and throwing absolute bricks our pretend all star isn’t an all star
And who is making the call for that to happen? Again, I'm talking strategy here, you're talking the mistakes being dictated. So what's the argument here?

And who is making the call for that to happen? Again, I'm talking strategy here, you're talking the mistakes being dictated. So what's the argument here?
The argument is it’s not on the coach every time that’s who we blame all the team. The guys suck Orlando has more talent than us Barnes plays with no passion

The argument is it’s not on the coach every time that’s who we blame all the team. The guys suck Orlando has more talent than us Barnes plays with no passion
Oh yeah, I forget we just suck. The plays that work that aren't continously being run is because "we suck". I on the other hand do see talent. And talent only being used properly as a stab in the dark. Totally uncalled for.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
man it’s unfortunate Giles is so bad at defense if he could move he’d be a player but he’s having a good stretch here
I feel bad for him because it’s not his fault his knees are shredded to the point where he can’t move laterally anymore but at the same time it’s hard to justify giving him minutes on a team that is supposedly aiming for the playoffs.

I feel bad for him because it’s not his fault his knees are shredded to the point where he can’t move laterally anymore but at the same time it’s hard to justify giving him minutes on a team that is supposedly aiming for the playoffs.
He's still young though and you can be past lateral deficiences. The only thing I see as really holding him back is that he appears to have already topped out in terms of his physical development. While young he should have put on the same size Bagley has.

Something that isn't Luke's fault: we don't respond to what the defense gives us. On that Barnes post up when they ran that curl for Bogi, Giles was WIDE OPEN at the free throw line. Instead of sticking to the play and having Giles screen for Bogi on the curl, take the open shot at the free throw line. Why do you have to run the play all the way through if the defense is giving you an open scoring opportunity? Just overall poor BBIQ.

Something that isn't Luke's fault: we don't respond to what the defense gives us. On that Barnes post up when they ran that curl for Bogi, Giles was WIDE OPEN at the free throw line. Instead of sticking to the play, take the open shot at the free throw line. Why do you have to run the play all the way through if the defense is giving you an open scoring opportunity? Just overall poor BBIQ.
That's why they should seriously consider dumbing down as much of the playbook to high middle pick and roll in a small unit as they can. All year this team looks like garbage after practice. I think it's safe to say there is a correlation.