Kings @ Magic Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, mad d, i hope that's only temporarily because of Pedja's injury. It would make very little sense otherwise. Although, Miller is missing and a portion of the offense should be running through him as well.

Heuge said:
That is because it is hard for him to create his own shot.
IT might be hard for him to create his own shot but 11 comeone that is pathetic. The teams must run moire plays for him his to effienct of an offensive player to be ignored.

AleksandarN said:
IT might be hard for him to create his own shot but 11 comeone that is pathetic. The teams must run moire plays for him his to effienct of an offensive player to be ignored.
He did go o the FT line quite a bit. That count for at least 5-6 more shot attempts.

AleksandarN said:
While I agree with you....he has taken 11 FT so those shots stats are a little skewed.

It's Peja vs. the rest.

For some people, Peja not taking more shots is viewed as a weakness and deficiency (can't create, doesn't demand the ball). Others look at it as efficient scoring and it's his teammates' fault for not getting him the ball. They (mistakenly) think that if Peja forced up 20+ shots this game, instead of Bibby, he'd get the same field goal percentage as he would by selectively taking 10+.

Iverson is a one man team. Who does he have to pass to? He's still one of the league leaders in assists despite the fact that the best players after him were rookies (pre-CWebb). It's probably ingrained in him not to pass because he's never been given a good reason to depend heavily on his teammates.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Before an one starts blaming any one player for the loss lets balme the whole team for not rebounding...
Dam I wish Bibby would jsut stop shooting the ball!

natedizzle said:
Is this site going to go from a Webber v. Peja to a Bibby v. Peja argument?
I hope not....it's already annoying with the Webber vs Pedja. :/

YES!! BIBBY FOR 3!!!! Still some life! 30 secs left.

Vince carter says: IT'S OVA

on a side note, Peja played great no rust at all. And, Skinner, another great effort. However, like i said we won't win many more games this year if 1) we won't start playing some D 2) we won't start playing like a team, there is too much 1-1 going on 3) and finally we have to stop playing sloppy...

Status
Not open for further replies.