Kings @ Magic Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where we'll see if Peja is going to have an impact on the Kings or not. Will he take over and be the go to guy and lead the Kings to victory, or will we see what were used to seeing and that is another close loss for the Kings?

xrzn said:
This is where we'll see if Peja is going to have an impact on the Kings or not. Will he take over and be the go to guy and lead the Kings to victory, or will we see what were used to seeing and that is another close loss for the Kings?
Come on, we are not used to losing close games. We are 8-5 in games decided by 3 points or less, we are 13-7 in games decided by 10 or less.

Ooooh...These down to-the-last-millisecond games give me a stomach ulcer!! :eek: If I was able to watch tonights game I would have a pillow covering my eyes...it's just too much for my nerves...:p

Let the Bibby bashing begin. Only Peja can take over 20 shots and not be labeled as selfish. Let's just keep trading away starters till new guys get the hint and stop shooting.

Darn...BIG MISS 3 by Bibby. :(

Still Kings posession...Pedja at the FT. Good job on Pedja trying to get himself at the FT line.

piksi said:
Mike is making Iverson look really good and unselfish
and I thought one reason we traded Webber (besides flexibility in contracts) was to free up shots for Pedja, but tonight that is not the case at all.

It is only one game though.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Zyphen said:
Let the Bibby bashing begin. Only Peja can take over 20 shots and not be labeled as selfish. Let's just keep trading away starters till new guys get the hint and stop shooting.
There is only one other PG in the league who takes 24 shots a game. His team sucks.

As mad as we can be about Bibby having a bad night...I'm sure he is even more mad at himself...He is the one guy through all these ups and downs the team has been through that we can count on to be there...cut him a break!

Status
Not open for further replies.