Kings @ Magic Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering this was the second of a back to back, away set, no Miller, Peja just back this wasn't a bad game.

Kings are looking good for the playoffs.

PJAZZ19 said:
Nice Effort Guys
Yeah...good effort. I really like that. :)

Another close game...but Kings just couldn't pull it through. Just 1 more game left on the road. I can't wait until the guys are back home!

I don't know the Kings record on 4 games in 5 nights, but I just know it's not a good record. :( So tonight's game was a toughy.

rnmeuy said:
Have faith, they can beat the Heat. If they play their best. Will Brad be back for Friday's game.
He better. After tonight I am really looking foward to seeing Brad play with Peja in the lineup.

Twix said:
Yeah...good effort. I really like that. :)

Another close game...but Kings just couldn't pull it through. Just 1 more game left on the road. I can't wait until the guys are back home!

I don't know the Kings record on 4 games in 5 nights, but I just know it's not a good record. :( So tonight's game was a toughy.
4 games in 5 nights is hard for just about any team.

This trade sucks. Kings are doing better than the Sixers, but still aren't doing as well as I'd expect/hope.

Bibby with 26 shots, Peja with 12. Ailene, are you paying attention?

BullKing said:
You know things are not going well when you have to rely on a desperation shot to get the game into OT.....against the Magic :(
True^... Bad game for the Kings, but good first game back for Peja.

piksi

Hall of Famer
4cwebb said:
This trade sucks. Kings are doing better than the Sixers, but still aren't doing as well as I'd expect/hope.

Read the BEE tomorow :eek:

4cwebb said:

What in the hell are u talking about... Look at C-Webb , hes doing horrible in the Sixers while the new guys are doing great here.. we just got outplayed..

piksi

Hall of Famer
Andriod_KiNg said:
What in the hell are u talking about... Look at C-Webb , hes doing horrible in the Sixers while the new guys are doing great here.. we just got outplayed..
more like outrebounded

4cwebb said:
I really need to know so please answer me honestly 4Cwebb... do you really think Offense was the reason the Kings lost tonight?

Andriod_KiNg said:
Great game... the Magic were just hot tonight, couldnt miss , but we had a chance , its ok , cant wait to get home !
Though we lost, there are a lot of positives to be taken from this game... Peja was not rusty--he shot well and got to the line a lot and did not reinjure the hammy. And what's most important is that we had a chance to beat one of the better East teams on the road without Brad Miller.

Well they had a chance to take the final shot...considering the situation we were in thats all you can ask for...at least they made it respectable..at about the one minute mark or so i thought the Magic were gonna blow off the lid on this game...but nope...tough one to lose...but...::shrugs::

Peja had a great game on his first night back...he looked to be moving well...very refreshed and reenergized even...good for him

Brad will be in there on Friday you can best believe that...he was near going tonight so by Friday he should be good to go...Shaq will be waiting

2 more days, 1 more game

and then a 5 game homestand...it does look like the guys have been on the road for a month...heh

GO KINGS!!

I was happy with the intensity.

Given what's happened with the team lately not a surprising loss. I think by the end of the season this team will be right there!

i can't wait to watch the game on friday ... and i really hope this rebounding effort was this crappy only because Brad wasn't there.

Andriod_KiNg said:
Well, if the NEW guys are doing great here, maybe CHRIS would still be doing great....or not...YOU CAN'T compare them anymore. We did get out played....by a struggling east coast team...it's becoming a new trend.

Kingsgurl said:
Well, if the NEW guys are doing great here, maybe CHRIS would still be doing great....or not...YOU CAN'T compare them anymore. We did get out played....by a struggling east coast team...it's becoming a new trend.
it's becoming a trend when we play without our best big man or the best shooter. wait until they are both back to make judgement.

piksi

Hall of Famer
KP said:
I really need to know so please answer me honestly 4Cwebb... do you really think Offense was the reason the Kings lost tonight?
No it was not.

It was the inability of our guards to play D and the inability of the team to get a rebound.

Brad we really need you

Status
Not open for further replies.