[Game] Kings @ Hornets, 12/10/21 4pm Pacific 7pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
If Bagley doesn't get inexplicably benched in the second half, he's got a good shot at his first 20-10 game of the season. Fox is probably going to get 30 again. I wish we'd run some more plays to get Haliburton open from three. He's scorching hot from outside right now: 15 for 28 in the last 5 games (counting this one).

If Bagley doesn't get inexplicably benched in the second half, he's got a good shot at his first 20-10 game of the season. Fox is probably going to get 30 again. I wish we'd run some more plays to get Haliburton open from three. He's scorching hot from outside right now: 15 for 28 in the last 5 games (counting this one).
Hali keeps passing up shots because his wind up is too slow

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Hali keeps passing up shots because his wind up is too slow
Right but we could fix that by running a play designed to get him the ball out there off of a screen instead of having him either create the shot himself or stand in one place. The main thing I don't like about the way we've been playing offense is that we're not using screens to free up shooters, we're mostly using them to create dribble penetration but the off-ball defenders can read the passing lanes pretty easily if their man is standing out there motionless.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Right but we could fix that by running a play designed to get him the ball out there off of a screen instead of having him either create the shot himself or stand in one place. The main thing I don't like about the way we've been playing offense is that we're not using screens to free up shooters, we're mostly using them to create dribble penetration but the off-ball defenders can read the passing lanes pretty easily if their man is standing out there motionless.
Right there are ways to create secondary actions off the middle pick and roll. Alvin's only had this team for a couple of weeks so I'm sure it'll come at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.