Kings @ Grizzlies Game Thread 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We need the Knicks and the Sonics to win. Well that was it every game from here on out should be a woss it is all on the other teams now.
No, every game from here on out should be a LIN. Loss that is actually a win. Woss is Win that is actually a loss.

;)

LOL, sorry for the confusion. Boy was just looking at seatles games. They play the Lakers in LA at portlan at PHX and then dallas at home. Looks like they will remain at 5th by themselves unless they beat portland.
Seatle plays Houston at home, portland on the road, Clippers on the road, Jazz on the road, and their last game against the warrior at home.

We need those guys to win at least one each.

New York and CHA play each other so one will be at 33 wins.

gunks

Hall of Famer
No it isn't. Look at the 2nd quarter. Muss just really believes that 35 wins might save him a job
Well....Ok Ok, solid points. If the Kings were serious about tanking Muss coulda taken Bibby and Miller out...Although that woulda pissed them off to get taken out when having great games.

I just didnt expect us to go out and grab a lin against this team, so obviously I'm less dissapointed in the result then you are.

On the plus side....We're playing the Spurs tomorrow...That cant hurt our quest for ping pong balls!

I wonder how far back I'd have to search in order to find another game where the Kings got 50 rebounds + outrebounded their opponents by over 15? I bet it wasn't this year.

I know, it was the worst team in the NBA, with 3 of their better players out attending to hangnails and stuff. Still, I'm really enjoying having a big who goes after those rebounds and blocks, along with the occasional dunk. It's been way too long.

It was a pointless woss to be sure, but I can't be too disappointed, since I'd already written this game off weeks ago. The unbroken linning streak to end the year starts tomorrow.

i like justin and brad on the floor at the same time. has that not happened much?

I have been waiting to see that combo since Justin was re-signed. And you know, I'd be darned if they don't make a pretty good frontcourt together!

Hopefully that will be our starting frontcourt next year.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Seriously!

And what we've been saying all year here at Kingsfans.

I swear, sometimes I think the Maloofs could find the Kings a better coach AND GM from this message board.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Another useless woss.

We won 2 out of thelasr 3 games - maybe Mus is turning things around and just in time. Idiot
There was a lot of talk about Price getting a lot of playing time, having discussions with Bibby about resting, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. How much did Price play? 12 minutes or so.... Bibby gets bulk of the minutes. And there's probably a 90% chance that Bibby is gone after this season. I think the Kings org doesn't want to have the chance of drafting a superstar. It's too much for their self-esteem to handle.

It was just a good feeling to see Brad and Mike have such a good game after such a disappointing season--thumbs up to two players who have given us some of the best basketball! Annie.

Status
Not open for further replies.