SME
And here we go again...

#LoyaltyIsLove

#GoKings

Kings injury update: Rudy Gay (Right Hip Flexor Strain)-DOUBTFUL
Ben McLemore (Left Quadriceps Contusion)-QUESTIONABLE

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
with Cousins, without Cousins...the Kings do not win in Memphis, ever...doesn't matter who isn't playing for them. Let's see Troy Daniels set a career high in three pointers.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
1) Joerger knows the games of a lot of those players intimately

2) on the other hand they likely know a lot about his offensive and defensive schemes.

either or both could be factors, although especially without Rudy all eyes will be on the center matchup. Actually on that front this might be a time for the Cousins/Kosta frontline to shine -- Kosta practiced against Gasol for years and should take him on defense. Introduce JaMychal green to Boogie Cousins.

Those Grizzlies are on a hot streak!...

They are 7-1 in their last 8, and 14-4 in their last 18.

Their last home loss was back in November.

Another interesting find:
All the last 5 Grizzlie losses were against Eastern Conference teams!! :eek:
You have to go back as far as Nov 6 to find their last WC loss!

Shall we end their streak??

Think you know exactly how it's gonna end?

Let us all know...

A fan has got to do what a fan has got to do
I_want_you_SAC_Kings_MINI_ICON.jpg
Time to predict the results of Kings game #27:
on the road vs the Grizzlies, Friday 12/16, 5PM

Yet to predict this one: To post a prediction follow THIS LINK to the prediction thread.

(Grading & Prediction Rules: See here View attachment 5932 or in the First posts of the Prediction Thread)

Leaderboard & Info
Join the action!

Last edited:

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Ive always admired Z-Bo's game, good at cutting, sealing and using his body and picking his spots in the paint. Very good at getting position, DMC could learn a thing or two from him.

K

KingMilz

The Grizzlies cut Tony Douglas (meaning they have weakened there PG spot) who has played really well for them including a game winner and dogging Steph Curry I would have no hesitation in cutting Ty Lawson (he won't be Denver Ty anytime soon) and having TD as the back up PG the dude defends at a high level and can hit wide open shots.

K

KingMilz

James Ennis is out and somehow Mike Conley is active for this game.......surely he won't be back this early in particular to play us.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MOD NOTE:

The ongoing diatribe about Coach Joerger has been moved to the thread already created that expresses concerns about Coach Joerger. There is NO reason to pollute every thread with the same comments. Future posts of that nature will also be moved to that thread. And yes, sactownfan, this is directed at you.

S

sactownfan

MOD NOTE:

The ongoing diatribe about Coach Joerger has been moved to the thread already created that expresses concerns about Coach Joerger. There is NO reason to pollute every thread with the same comments. Future posts of that nature will also be moved to that thread. And yes, sactownfan, this is directed at you.
I approve this message. haha... well played this time VF21 well played

well we have at least another 1 or 2 hours until SUPER DAVE becomes a more understandable topic of this game thread. I'll just wait in the wings...

S

sactownfan

man well Casspi is out... so its like the first 20 games of him.... maybe this can just be another Cousins rest game... and i'll just go do something else tonight.

I'm not trying to be a downer but a realist.. we need that top ten protected pick if Cousins ain't being moved and we are closer to bottom ten than 8th seed in my mind, so how hard can I hate on a loss?

I'll catch box score

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I'm gonna guess the Kings refuse to guard the three point line & constantly crash into the paint for no real reason, have a hard time snagging rebounds which leads to second chance points, and then probably lose. It'll likely also be DMC's fault by the second quarter.

Hoo-rah.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
so no Rudy, Ben OR Casspi = really putting the otherwise strong wing depth to the test.

Be a very nice game for Afflalo to quit pouting and give us a game. An inspired Afflalo/Temple/Barnes trio at the 2/3 would still be enough, with a little Malachi help.

1) Joerger knows the games of a lot of those players intimately

2) on the other hand they likely know a lot about his offensive and defensive schemes.

either or both could be factors, although especially without Rudy all eyes will be on the center matchup. Actually on that front this might be a time for the Cousins/Kosta frontline to shine -- Kosta practiced against Gasol for years and should take him on defense. Introduce JaMychal green to Boogie Cousins.