[KINGS] Comments that don't warrant their own thread (Redux)

Something else to feel good about: The Kings are up to 14th in defensive rating right now. The last time a Sacramento Kings team finished a season in the top half of the league in defensive rating Rick Adelman was still the head coach.
If we can maintain our offense close to what it was last year, with this improved defense - we are title contenders. No other way to look at it.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
If we can maintain our offense close to what it was last year, with this improved defense - we are title contenders. No other way to look at it.
I think that stat I posted above shows we are getting a LOT of good looks, they just aren't falling yet. Once they do, it will help our defense even more as the other team will be bringing the ball in from out of bounds more often.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Still no love for Keegan.
Keegan is playing the best for the team rn. When he left the game against the lakers it was night-and-day. When he came back into the game we put ourselves ahead.

Anyone actually watching games right now could see the amazing jump defensively.
It'll take a minute for the talking head types to notice what Keegan's doing on the defensive end. But if he keeps playing like this, locking up lead ballhandlers left and right, he'll be turning heads soon enough.

the Vivek antics entirely more tolerable when it turns out that all the players apparently love playing for him
...and that he seems to have stopped meddling! I have no doubt that Mike Brown's culture change vision that he shared during his interviews involved adjustments for Vivek as well, and he seems to have bought in (much to his credit).