[KINGS] Comments about the Kings that don't warrant their own thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Not sure where to put this, so I'll just throw it in here. I read in Jason Jones column today that Petrie, before he was let go by Vivek had targeted Giannis Antetokounmpo in the coming draft. He was extremely high on him. Of course Vivek in a effort to make a complete new start fired Petrie and brought in DeAlessandro, who opted to draft McLemore. Fate has a funny way of screwing with you at times.

Not sure where to put this, so I'll just throw it in here. I read in Jason Jones column today that Petrie, before he was let go by Vivek had targeted Giannis Antetokounmpo in the coming draft. He was extremely high on him. Of course Vivek in a effort to make a complete new start fired Petrie and brought in DeAlessandro, who opted to draft McLemore. Fate has a funny way of screwing with you at times.
That came out a year or two after the draft so I take it with a grain of salt but according to Petrie, he also told the new regime to take a hard look at Antetokounmpo.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Giannis was a project going into that draft and is one reason why he fell to 15, there is no saying that he would of been as good with the Kings because let's face it, we don't get many nice things in these parts and when we do, it doesn't last long.

Besides the hard work he put in he also has the cash to hire the best trainers and nutritional programs to achieve this level of swole. No juice.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
good to see Giles living in the weight room getting his body right. Mason all ready is a bull dog. Justin needs to get in there and eat lots of food while he's at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.