[Game] Kings @ Clippers - Tuesday, Dec. 26 - 7:30 PT

The only reason why I wouldn’t be anti tank is for a surprise playoff competition.. if the team isn’t good enough to compete for the 8th seed, I’m fully on board for “Lin’s” and moving vets

Buddy starts, plays six minutes and benched rest of half. WCS looks like our best player, sits entire second quarter. Malachi DNP's one game, gets extended minutes the next. Skal in full doghouse.

I really don't think Joerger understands this "starting" thing. I guess Buddy is getting the Skal treatment tonight? Dave is cutting off his own nose to spite his face.

I fully anticipate Zbo and Hill to go off in the 2nd half. Build that trade value guys!

Those who want to let the youth play (i.e., tank) must have enjoyed the 2nd quarter of the last two games where the Kings have been out scored by 36.

Last edited:
It was frustrating to see WCS and Hield sit for the whole 2nd quarter. Joerger can't be thinking he's resting them for Cleveland tomorrow, can he?

Last edited:
Buddy starts, plays six minutes and benched rest of half. WCS looks like our best player, sits entire second quarter. Malachi DNP's one game, gets extended minutes the next. Skal in full doghouse.
One of the strangest coaches we’ve ever had and that’s saying something.

We still miss adelman and it’s been 12 damn years

Crazy what a ghost town this forum has become.

Combination of us sucking and having zero exciting young players I'd imagine.

Oh, and negative posts like this one! Sorry guys! On to the next one!
We do have exciting young players. Joerger just doesn't let them play more than 5 minutes a quarter.

That was ugly. This reminds that the team is "B" league....the team looked ill-prepared to compete. The 2nd unit was in shambles in the 2Q - defense especially. This kind of game makes me wonder if another complete wash-over is needed.

gunks

Hall of Famer
We do have exciting young players. Joerger just doesn't let them play more than 5 minutes a quarter.
I mean, we have a few cats with starter potential sure, but nobody with star potential. That's what I mean about unexciting players.

Can't argue that Joerger's rotations aren't wacky though. It would be an interesting experiment to give the kids the green light for a 5-10 game stretch just to see what they can do.

Maybe after we're mathematically eliminated from making the playoffs. :rolleyes:

Star Potential. You're right. I don't see it. There is No Mitchell, Markannan, Tatum, Kuzma, or Simmons. Out last hope for a Star in this draft is Giles. I think Fox will improve. But, he has so many flaws, besides shooting. I see him and I see another Effrid Payton. I hope, I am wrong.