Kings @ Cavs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a great game so far! Then again, I've from OH and haven't seen a televised Kings game in a few weeks, so I was pretty excited from the start!

alriight i just got home and i am VERY pleased at what i am seeing. even though its that wipe walton, i heard him gushing. i see it;s the bench taking it to them, man i'm LOVING it.

after a tough day, this is just what i need :D

GO KINGS!!!!!!!!

HndsmCelt said:
Cavs fans starting to sould like Lker fans booing their own out there... sad

haha i can still bite my finger at the thought of those people at arco who booed my boy c webb. i was most appauled at how LA like Sac people were

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Diehard Jim said:
bill must have been smoking something before the game, because he never complements the kings
Walton (notorious Dead Head) complementing the kings? I say the oppisit he probalby could not score in Cleavland. ;)

man the bench is on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i say keep mike on the bench as long as the lead is up there. just because.

offensive interference :D

RA sticking with these guys!! I LOVE IT! :D

Kings have 16 rebounds in 2nd QTR so far...Cavs only 1-2!!!

Keep it up guys!!!

And Kings are on the verge of getting 70 pts by halftime!!!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
BTW, I teach a basic public speaking class in the morning and today students were giving informative speeches and one young woman who knows my love for the Kings baked surgar cookes with Purple and Black sprinkles, and others that look like basketballs... yummy snacks!

HndsmCelt said:
BTW, I teach a basic public speaking class in the morning and today students were giving informative speeches and one young woman who knows my love for the Kings baked surgar cookes with Purple and Black sprinkles, and others that look like basketballs... yummy snacks!
Aww, that's sweet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.