Kings @ Cavs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Twix said:
RA sticking with these guys!! I LOVE IT! :D

Kings have 16 rebounds in 2nd QTR so far...Cavs only 1-2!!!

Keep it up guys!!!

And Kings are on the verge of getting 70 pts by halftime!!!
Bibby may not get back in untill House NEEDS a rest!

Kings start to shoot very well, and I gotta say, Cavs D sucks in this game. :D Lots of open looks for Kings.

73 pts by halftime!!! Outrebounding the Cavs!

I'm soo glad RA sticked with the bench in that QTR!

GOO KINGS!!! LETS BLOW THEM OUT !!!

HndsmCelt said:
Bibby may not get back in untill House NEEDS a rest!
LOL

Ill tell ya what I frickin love this team man

I hope they don't relax too much in the 2nd half but damn 73 points in 24 mins...im pretty sure Mike, Peja, Kenny and Brian have sat out all the whole 2nd quarter...by the time they get back on the floor its like they are going to be starting the game fresh...our bench is doin the damn thing right now...WOOHOO!! This is what i like to see...I almost feel bad for Cleveland...if they were playing any other team than the Kings I would flat out feel bad for them...

Last edited:
piksi said:
2 questions:

Is this more "us playing well" or "them suck" ?

How do You approach 2nd half ?
I honestly believe its a bit of both...obviously their defense is disgusting...but ya also gotta figure they are tired as all hell

All i know is i hope they don't come out in the 2nd half and relax...tired or not LbJ is capable to taking over a game and just putting the whole team on his back to get back into the swing of things

Bill Walton hasn't been that bad...but thats only cuz we're killin the Cavs and there is nothing much to say after that...though he did say a lot of nice things even before we started to really get it going...

Status
Not open for further replies.