Kings @ Cavs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cavs have not really been playing well for awhile now. 7-13 in their last 20, add to that a really bad overtime loss last night and they should be vulnerable. They will be coming home so they could get a lift from the crowd, but the buzz is they got in really late from their flight so we should have no excuses. Kings lose this one and it will be a huge dissapointment. We have to see some flow on offense to win this game. We will get outrebounded, and outscored in the paint. We have to hit our shots it's that simple now.

Cleveland has been struggling lately, playing 4 games in 5 nights.. and playing one in OT last night... i think they will be tired... just gotta force them to take jumpers and we should win.. i hope we say some more Ostertag and House tonight.

Folsom Al said:
It's our own King's ...

PLEASE ... do not play to the level of your competition ... PLEASE
The story of our team...playing down to the level of competition. It's always been that way, even back in the day...no matter how bad the competition, we always play stupid...careless turnovers have been a plenty lately.

they have to try to be comical to compete with EJ Kenny and Chuck on TNT...i don't enjoy them no where near as much...to me they are trying and trying HARD to be funny...i try to avoid them at all cost....okay now that i got my feelings out on those three...lets go...heh GO KINGS

Need better D and help to stop Lebron right now. Cavs shots are mostly in the paint so far. If we do that right now, we should be OK.

they need to be pushing the ball up court more and running...Cavs are tired as can be 4th game in 5 nights OT game last got back late had to deal with the time change...and the kings are walking the ball up...run kings run

Somebody do me a favor and watch Z and tell me if he looks as if he is travelling!

It looks as though he has travelled 3 or 4 times and I want to know if it is just me seeing it.

glad to see tag come in and make a defensive impact

Status
Not open for further replies.