[Game] Kings @ Cavs - 1/25/17 - 4 PT/7ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Vivek responsible for signing paycheck to Affalo when I could have had Seth Curry for 1/4th price, I would want to know who was responsible for this decision and on what basis was this decision made and why should said individual continue to remain employed and trusted with regards to personnel decisions. Though not as egregious as letting Isaiah walking for nothing it is in the same ballpark related to swing and miss by two feet.
I feel no security in someone with that level of previous experience making the decisions. Life as a fan of this team I guess

If I was Vivek responsible for signing paycheck to Affalo when I could have had Seth Curry for 1/4th price, I would want to know who was responsible for this decision and on what basis was this decision made and why should said individual continue to remain employed and trusted with regards to personnel decisions. Though not as egregious as letting Isaiah walking for nothing it is in the same ballpark related to swing and miss by two feet.
Seth Curry was a restricted free agent and the Kings released him at his own request. As if they did him a solid. I don't think Spell Check being a King or not had anything to do with that decision.

G

glassman

I miss Ben starting.... all those wide open 3's for the other team... all those dribble off ur foot TO's....man I was just getting used to that as being coach daves way

That Ben starting thing latest too long tho for real

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I miss Ben starting.... all those wide open 3's for the other team... all those dribble off ur foot TO's....man I was just getting used to that as being coach daves way

That Ben starting thing latest too long tho for real
Dude, please, please, please... Find a way to get away from the snark and just enjoy the moment.

G

glassman

The worst part of that cavs run was it started with a WIDE open 3...

It's ok the cavs we're gonna at least score once or twice

SLAB

Hall of Famer
This turned sour fast.

I really wish our guys could hit their threes off Cuz passes. It's almost like he has to labor a little extra cause he has to do it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.