[Game] Kings at Timberwolves, 1/15/14 8PM EST/5PM PST

Those last few minutes were painful.
Good thing Rudy actually got to touch the ball towards the end.
He's the one who made the great entry pass to Cousins deep in the post who got it past Pek with under a minute to go, and then he's the one who calmly knocked down that critical 3pt shot with 20 seconds to go.
I think he should perhaps of received a few more touches down the stretch as it looked as if we were considering give the game away.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
That is what happens when your backup wasn't ready to play. He go tired.

But all is forgotten...we won.
Okay...everybody under age cover your eyes.

Dude, just stop. If you cannot admit that your hero nearly cost us the game, you need serious psychiatric help. Your hero worship of Isaiah Thomas is just embarrassing. You're either 12 years old, his mother OR you know NOTHING about basketball.

It wasn't about Jimmer. It wasn't about anyone not wearing the number 22 on their jersey. It was about Isaiah making stupid choices, doing stupid things, not focusing on the game and then acting like it was someone else's fault.

Suck it up. Show some cajones and admit your guy nearly cost us a win.

I double-dog dare you./

Isaiah got his 25 points though even though he played like a complete jackass. so all the box score watchers can continue to sing his praises
And worse part is how poor he manages close out of quarters and worst of all down the stretch in crunch time. Even Rudy said as much in post-game interview by saying, "he's young." Well, that's one thing but SELF-CENTERED and DUMB is another.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We won.. That's all that matters. At the end of the year nobody will remember the bonehead plays in this game.
Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. I'll remember...and I won't hesitate to remind any of the IT worshippers who try to gloss it over.

He made some crucial errors tonight that do not deserve to be forgotten.