[Game] Kings at Timberwolves, 1/15/14 8PM EST/5PM PST

I learned the hard way you cannot throw a plastic remote control against the wall. Something gives...and it wasn't the wall. Now I have to call my DishNet guy and tell him some story about it just spontaneously exploding.
I have never done that. I usually throw mine at the floor.

Rudy Gay is much more of a valuable leader than I realized - NOT SELF-CENTERED. Coach Malone just said that he apologized to his team mates for his performance last night (which wasn't awful) in loss to Indiana. Well, he sure made up for it tonight. Hopefully, carries over with another outstanding performance in his return to old stomping grounds in Memphis.

I

I~true

IT sucked so bad those last few minutes. We need someone else to start and let him come off the bench.

A starting PG he will never be.

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. I'll remember...and I won't hesitate to remind any of the IT worshippers who try to gloss it over.

He made some crucial errors tonight that do not deserve to be forgotten.
OK.. In the summer when someone brings up IT and talks about how good he is I want you to mention this game specifically and how he almost cost us the game. On 1/15/14 @ T-Wolves.

Just saying that people should be happy because we won, and I seriously doubt that people will bring up this specific game later on down the road when discussing IT's ineptitude. Yes he almost cost us the game and yes I would rather have another PG playing most of the minutes but I know I am not going to be bringing this specific game up when I am chatting about IT over the summer.

And no, I am not an IT worshipper.

As terrible as Thornton has been shooting the ball, I give him credit for playing his tail off on defense really since being inserted back into the starting lineup. He shut down Kevin Martin tonight. "Marcus Thornton shut down Kevin Martin" would be considered blasphemy if you didn't watch the game, but to his credit he did. At least he is trying out there now, and you can see he looks frustrated with himself for the missed shots.

It doesn't matter cause we wouldn't have been in it without him. He isn't Rondo though we would probably turn on him to.

Sorry to jimmer but answer me why he only played 6 minutes? Are you implying our coach sucks?

Why the hell do you keep bringing up Jimmer? Is there something wrong with you?

IT sucked tonight. Blah blah blah he scored points. He sucked when it mattered most and he nearly cost us the game. It doesn't mean he sucks as a player, it doesn't mean we think Jimmer is better, it just means he sucked tonight. He's going to get criticism for making ridiculous plays.

I mean, your posts are just weird. They don't follow any pattern (except for the obvious IT mush), they don't follow any line of thought. They're just bizarre. You're confusing me. Stop it please.

All 4 of my sons can do that. They can even change their clothes while teleporting.
Reminds me of that episode of American Dad when Stan closes his eyes and then things totally change when he opens them back up (he had been drinking martinis and he thought Francine was a witch)