[Game] Kings at Atlanta, Friday November 8th, 4:30 PT/7:30 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
As I mentioned before, Buddy had a great shooting night over 50% for 22 points. Only 2 TOs. He played well I'm not sure why everyone is complaining. he had that one turnover that was bad
I'm just messing around. Buckets is my guy.

He makes some real head scratchin plays every game though. But as somebody mentioned earlier (was that you?) I think the problem is less Buddy and more how he's used. I'd love to see him do nothing but drain 3s. No more dribbling and decision making with the ball. Just get into position and shoot. Dude can average 25 ppg just by being in the right place at the right time.

3 of 4 with a solid showing in Toronto. They are clicking on offense now. I think no matter where the Kings stack up in the grand scheme of things. That s***show from the first 5 games is done with. So atleast they’re back to being fun to watch and we’ll see after these next 10 games where they are. 2 of 4 here and a 3 of 4 there, this season can be nursed back to health.

What a weird game.

Fox, Buddy and Beli benched despite all 3 having good offensive games.

CoJo and Ariza with the perimeter defense and Bogie with the deadly shooting. Exactly what I was hoping for in the offseason.

Now Bogie, all we ask for in the future is for you to settle in somewhere between missing and making all your shots. Tonight was a huge night for him. Played some defense out there at times too.

As I mentioned before, Buddy had a great shooting night over 50% for 22 points. Only 2 TOs. He played well I'm not sure why everyone is complaining. he had that one turnover that was bad
Yeah but it was a bad decision. Fox was getting into a mano versus mano battle with Young and loosing. It was a good move by Walton to go with Joseph and Bogi.

Status
Not open for further replies.