[Game] Kings at Atlanta, Friday November 8th, 4:30 PT/7:30 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say it with me.

K A N G Z
I was so excited watching him play so well right out of the gate. Looking a little rusty but making defensive stops, looking like he has a nice stroke from the floor and from the line and just generally looking confident out there.

Then he went to the bench and I remembered the Kings didn't pick up his option and now I'm down about it.

Whats KANGZ is they literally won't even let us enjoy watching the player that 99% of the fan base loves because every time he plays well, that's just another foot of his that's out the door. So damn annoying man.

I was so excited watching him play so well right out of the gate. Looking a little rusty but making defensive stops, looking like he has a nice stroke from the floor and from the line and just generally looking confident out there.

Then he went to the bench and I remembered the Kings didn't pick up his option and now I'm down about it.

Whats KANGZ is they literally won't even let us enjoy watching the player that 99% of the fan base loves because every time he plays well, that's just another foot of his that's out the door. So damn annoying man.
Or he hasn't played in an NBA game in 6 months and they pulled him to give him a breather after a nice showing. KANGZ

Status
Not open for further replies.