Kings after Ingram

Show me one instance where anyone on this forum has said we're fine and set if we go into the season as currently constructed?

I'll wait.
Did I say anyone is saying that? It’s just what I expect. Yeah, I desperately want a move to materialize because I see what this team is, but outside of THE TRADE Monte has been safe as hell with his other trade moves. There’s been lots of smoke, but never any fire. Maybe we’re just the universal leverage tool (likely), maybe our assets just aren’t great, but as time ticks and more and. Ore Free Agents fly off the board I get more and more doomy.

I *am* extremely grateful he somehow got Monk to sign on before free agency, because this roster without him would be NBA’s equivalent of melatonin. But man, follow up that great move with something else!

Yep, Vivek is my neighbor so we talk regularly.

Of course I’m speculating. Virtually everything on this board is speculation.

The term “run it back” is shorthand for bringing the same core back. I love the Carter pick, but if Carter over Davion is the current roster upgrade then yes, I believe/it’s my opinion/I am speculating/I prayed to the NBA gods and have determined in my specific mind that Vivek will not be happy.
That’s your shorthand definition. And it’s fabricated. And untrue.

Probably just like your speculation that you didn’t position as speculation.

Did I say anyone is saying that? It’s just what I expect. Yeah, I desperately want a move to materialize because I see what this team is, but outside of THE TRADE Monte has been safe as hell with his other trade moves. There’s been lots of smoke, but never any fire. Maybe we’re just the universal leverage tool (likely), maybe our assets just aren’t great, but as time ticks and more and. Ore Free Agents fly off the board I get more and more doomy.

I *am* extremely grateful he somehow got Monk to sign on before free agency, because this roster without him would be NBA’s equivalent of melatonin. But man, follow up that great move with something else!
One way to look at this is he hasn’t made a trade just to make a trade and ended up,dealing say Keegan for fools gold.
It’s frustrating but because of the lack of excess assets, hes got to get it just right or we go backwards…..continuously.

I think the bigger thing is some of the guys who got signed for 8-9Million per year would have been able to help and we are in jeopardy of adding nothing that could move the needle.

The other thing in these possible big player deals, if another team is hellbent on getting Keegan Murray, then they are being disingenuous because at this point, Keegan has established himself as one of the better young 2-way players in the NBA. NO knows they ain’t getting him, Washington knows they getting him, Utah with Markkanen is the one team that could and should inquire but they have to know Monte isn’t really wanting to move him.

I’d still go get Kuzma if they can’t get BI. Like Monk when he came over, Sac and Coach Brown unlocked more to Monks game than any other team ever did. I think Kuzma paired with Sabonis and under the coaching staffs guidance, unlocks more to his game and takes away some of the bad shots.

That’s your shorthand definition. And it’s fabricated. And untrue.

Probably just like your speculation that you didn’t position as speculation.
I’m so completely confused what your problem is. If someone looks at a post by “Taxman” on kingsfans.com and seriously is unsure if it’s a legitimate camera into Vivek’s mind, I’ve got some concerns. I’m glad you’re fighting for honesty in reporting and my journalistic integrity, but clearly the things I type on this website do not need a disclaimer that I don’t know anything and I’m just spitballing a silly post.