Kings after Ingram

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Honestly DGAF what players are wearing or that they are treating the tunnels to the arenas as red carpets (well actually I think that is weird but "good" players are caught up in it).

My issue is that Kuzma seems quite happy to be playing on a loser team with no pressure and no demand. Most any player with a pulse would be begging off that franchise's roster. He seems to have told at least one winning team not to bother.

No Kuzma please, like I said his defense suck...just like Barnes

DBPM <--negative value means they suck. You want to stay close to 0 or above.
OBPM <--offensive contribution
BPM <--overall

BARNES (look at DBPM)
1720211836089.png

KUZMA (DBPM)
1720211764435.png

Last edited:
Personally, I prefer Cam Johnson more than any player...even Lauri (who is a terrible defender). He fits this team and does not need the ball all the time. His stats show he is an efficient player. I think his value is as great as Bridges...might have to give up a lot for him.

1720245142750.png

1720245073307.png

Personally, I prefer Cam Johnson more than any player...even Lauri (who is a terrible defender). He fits this team and does not need the ball all the time. His stats show he is an efficient player. I think his value is as great as Bridges...might have to give up a lot for him.

View attachment 12725

View attachment 12724
I really like Cam. I think he would make the Kings better but wouldn't really put them over the top. He also misses a good 25-50% of the games each year, like Lauri and BI.

I think BI is underrated. He is a good iso scorer that is also a good playmaker. He has moments where he is a ball stopper but for the most part Pelicans fans get upset that he can be too unselfish.

He is also underrated as a defender. He can guard 1-4, and was the Pelicans small ball 5 at times. Is he an elite defender? No, but he is not bad, just average to above average. You give him to Mike Brown and he might be able to turn that around like he did to Wiggins.

If we are able to get him somehow and our starting five is Fox, Murray, DeRozan, Ingram, and Sabonis, then that’s pretty insane. That’s three guys that can score in isolation but all three are also good playmakers.