Jason Williams = Filthy

Anyone see the Heat / Magic game last night. I haven't checked his numbers, but OMG, the man was insane. JWill matched up with Shaq and Dwane... That team scares me.

This isn't really a newsflash, but the Heat is the team to beat! Hey that rhymes.

Last edited:
I live in Memphis, I go into the Hair Cutting place where I see a man, his wife, and his child. The man is thugged out, a backwards cap and low shorts. Low and behold it's ....Jason Williams getting his child a hair cut with his fairly attractive wife. This was a few months ago right after the end of the playoffs after he blasted a local newspaper guy. I didn't say hello, but he didn't see to be in that great of a mood.

Yeah, other than his shooting, he was all real good. Heat just dominated the Magic. I think that team will be gelling by sometime December or January.

Alonzo Mourning continues to be an absolute beast this pre-season, excited to see how he goes on the year... Can't wait till Posey gets back to start at SF. He's out for a couple weeks.

bigbadred00 said:
I live in Memphis, I go into the Hair Cutting place where I see a man, his wife, and his child. The man is thugged out, a backwards cap and low shorts. Low and behold it's ....Jason Williams getting his child a hair cut with his fairly attractive wife. This was a few months ago right after the end of the playoffs after he blasted a local newspaper guy. I didn't say hello, but he didn't see to be in that great of a mood.
I feel ya. I saw Bibby and one of his friends at the Palms they were beyond thugged out and to top if off they were pretty rude when I said hi and good luck with the new season. I'm a firm believer that people can dress and look anyway they want, but that's not going to stop me from saying they looked like fools... They looked like fools, but I'm sure they were looking at me thinking the same thing though. Just a matter of taste I guess.

Anyway, besides the way JWill and Bibbs dress, I have a lot of respect for their game and JWill was insane that night. I much rather be talking about Bibbs having a filthy game though :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bricklayer said:
Yes. And I am over 30 and white.

Curmudgeons. ;)
So now it's always going to be the latest thing to take a perfectly good adjective and turn its meaning 180 degrees?

Why, that's just ... incredibly clever.

;)

SiliconBreakfast said:
Anyone see the Heat / Magic game last night. I haven't checked his numbers, but OMG, the man was insane. JWill matched up with Shaq and Dwane... That team scares me.

This isn't really a newsflash, but the Heat is the team to beat! Hey that rhymes.

aren't we easily amused

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
kingsfannPDX said:
seattle's the cleanest city in america. with the exception of pioneer square their are no "filthy" areas in downtown.
It wouldn't surprise me if it was the cleanest city in America. After all, those thousands of caffeine junkies need to have some way to work off all that energy.

;)

Never said Seattle wasn't clean

I love Seattle.
I stand by my statement. There are filthy and insane people riding the bus in downtown Seattle.

Do I sympathize with their life predicament? Yes, but they are filthy and insane.

kingsfannPDX said:
seattle's the cleanest city in america. with the exception of pioneer square their are no "filthy" areas in downtown.