Is Courtney Alexander still on the Kings?

He doesnt show up in the game program, nor in any other roster lists i see, and i remember vaguely we waived him. but hes still on the roster of kings.com. can someone clarify?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
No, hasn't been in some time. And while theoretically we could still sign him back onto the team with the emergence of Evans/Martin chances are Courtney's days with the Kings are over.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The interesting thing, Brickie, is that he IS still listed on the roster at kings.com I thought maybe they just hadn't updated it, but all the other roster changes are current.

A

AriesMar27

i had forgotten what he looked like, so i couldnt tell.... if house wasnt running around like an idiot at the end of the game maybe i could have payed more attention to who was on the court. but i dont think that he played tonight... .we can always wait until tomorrows garbage time to see if he plays in the game....

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
That is truly bizarre. Alexander has been shown as on the IL on kings.com There has been no information about him being activated. I didn't see him on the court but I didn't pay much attention to the actual numbers of the players at the very end. They said RA emptied the bench. Interesting...

And if true, thank you NBA deities! Maybe that will put House back at the far end of the bench for good.

:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm going to continue to hold out hope that he just might magically appear on our active roster, right about the time the gaping hole in the earth swallows Eddie House.

;)