Is Brad Miller playing tonight?

I heard he was going to play today's game. He wanted to play for the Magics game but got pull the last min cause he still wasn't 100%. Hopefully today's game, he's feeling much better cause we'll need him if we want to beat the Heats.

GO KINGS!!!

S

SacTownKing

Hopefully he does play . Against Shaq we will need his offensive game. His outside shooting and passing can help open up the middle. On defense he is a lame duck against Shaq and I fully expect him to get at least 1 technical for yelling at the refs , however his offense could become a big key to the game. If we hold Wade under 40 I think we can win this. Come on Brad show up.

SacTownKing said:
Hopefully he does play . Against Shaq we will need his offensive game. His outside shooting and passing can help open up the middle. On defense he is a lame duck against Shaq and I fully expect him to get at least 1 technical for yelling at the refs , however his offense could become a big key to the game. If we hold Wade under 40 I think we can win this. Come on Brad show up.
LOL...i think i might have to agree

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Brad creates lots of problems for the fat man no doubt it, but in crunch time I would rather see Tag out there, one of the few palyers who Shaq can't but bump and back up.

"Brad creates lots of problems for the fat man no doubt it, but in crunch time I would rather see Tag out there, one of the few palyers who Shaq can't but bump and back up."

Hmm, the classic offense vs. defense argument. I might agree with you unless Brad's tearing it up out there on offense, then we should leave him in. On the other hand if Mobley/Bibby/Peja all have their shots falling too then yeah, we could use that D from Tag.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
NumberFour said:
"Brad creates lots of problems for the fat man no doubt it, but in crunch time I would rather see Tag out there, one of the few palyers who Shaq can't but bump and back up."

Hmm, the classic offense vs. defense argument. I might agree with you unless Brad's tearing it up out there on offense, then we should leave him in. On the other hand if Mobley/Bibby/Peja all have their shots falling too then yeah, we could use that D from Tag.
Yup, by no means am I advocating for sitting Miller and palying Tag most of the game... that is crazy. But IF the Kings can get a good lead THEN sitting Miller down and shifint down to grany gear with Tag makes a lot of sense, well beyond 5 more fouls it creates work for Shaq in the paint. The fat man has proven he can sore on ANY center in the NBA but Tag makes it work, and will keep that pesky Wade guy out of the paint... Godd for 10-20 mn so slow half court action.

Bibby should have a good game. The Miller/Bibby pick and roll game needs to be in full effect this evening. We killed the Lakers one game last year I remember as Shaq never came out on screens and Bibby killed them with open jumpers. I'd like to see them try that again tonight.

LPKingsFan said:
The Miller/Bibby pick and roll game needs to be in full effect this evening. We killed the Lakers one game last year I remember as Shaq never came out on screens and Bibby killed them with open jumpers. I'd like to see them try that again tonight.
Shaq's too lazy to come out..LOL. :D

I would love to see the pick n roll too. I bet Coach Adelman won't mind that too! He said last game that he would LOVE to see Brad back tonight! :) I think as bad as or maybe more than some Kings fans want. Heh.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Rockmeister said:
No, he isn't playing tonight.
Did you hear that on local radio?

Damn -- this is going to be really tough now. Tag can hold him off for a short while, but as soon as he's in foul trouble its Shaq with 4 inches and 100lbs on Brian Skinner, and that ain't going to be pretty.