Grizzlies @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KP said:
The refs told the Czar even though the ball was tipped and the clock didn't start, Bibby released the ball with 6/10ths on the clock. So he would have had time even if the clock had started on the tip, close call but I'll take it.
it confuses me though because if the clock starts on time should NOT be reviewable, right? I didn't think that fell in the things that they are allowed to review, but I could be wrong.

love_them_kings said:
it confuses me though because if the clock starts on time should NOT be reviewable, right? I didn't think that fell in the things that they are allowed to review, but I could be wrong.
my understanding is "timing" issues at the end of halves are what are reviewable.

love_them_kings said:
I think they were just being fair, but they def offered Fratello the explanation even if they wouldn't/couldn't have overruled it anyway.

if we have any chance (which is minute), having minny in there is just another tough team to beat... lakers not really.. i wouldnt mind if lakers made the playoffs over minny

love_them_kings said:
The clock DIDN'T start on time.

But the fact is, if they didn't stop the game at THAT moment, that's nothing you can do about it AFTER the final buzzer.

The review is for checking if the ball GETTING OUT OF A PLAYER'S HAND IN TIME, that's it.

209KingsFan

OptimusRhyme said:
Lakers, we can't stop Garnett..
You're kidding, right? We were one bad 30 seconds away from taking them out in Game 2 last year. The Big Ticket has never truly been the factor in why we lose to those guys--its usually Cassell, or Hoiberg, or Hassell, not KG. Of course this was "pre-C-Webb..."

I'd VERY much like to see Kobe Bryant (and the Lakers) in the 8 spot. Anyone who would rather see a former WCF in the playoffs is foolhardy. Don't let their record fool you. Minnesota in the playoffs would be TOUGH to beat--for anyone.

209KingsFan said:
You're kidding, right? We were one bad 30 seconds away from taking them out in Game 2 last year. The Big Ticket has never truly been the factor in why we lose to those guys--its usually Cassell, or Hoiberg, or Hassell, not KG. Of course this was "pre-C-Webb..."

I'd VERY much like to see Kobe Bryant (and the Lakers) in the 8 spot. Anyone who would rather see a former WCF in the playoffs is foolhardy. Don't let their record fool you. Minnesota in the playoffs would be TOUGH to beat--for anyone.
hoberg and hassell get those open shots because of KG... and KG carried them in OT of the third game..i think...

well if we learned ANYTHING from the whole Phoenix/Dallas goaltending fiasco a few weeks...it was to get the hell of the court as fast is its humanly possible...lol

good game....stupid that we let them back in the game...but we couldn't hit a shot to save our lives (well everyone except Mike) and they totally locked down their defense...but good game nonetheless...the fans got their money's worth

AT LEAST the refs got together and discussed it with each other...if your the Grizzlies and their fans you have to at least take some kind of solace in that...(i guess..hehe)...but like ive been saying for weeks now i have absolutely no sympathy for nobody

i knew Mike was gonna take the shot...and when he let the ball i go i said to myself...that show is way to strong...if it goes in its cuz it was banked in...and sure enough thats exactly what happened...woohoo!! Mike crab-walked all the way to the lockerroom...i just knew we weren't gonna go to OT...i knew it...::shrugs::

miracle finish but ill take it over a loss any day of the week

GO KINGS!

and ill post my customary...

oh yeah baby shakaboom shakaboom!!!!

(like i do after every HUGE down to the wire game)

209KingsFan said:

Whos going to guard him Songaila? no, Thomas, no? We had Webber then.

Status
Not open for further replies.