Grizzlies @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AriesMar27

oh my god..... this team is horrible.... this has to be the worst qtr of basketball in the history of basketball..... we are lucky that we are not down by 5 right now.....

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
AriesMar27 said:
oh my god..... this team is horrible.... this has to be the worst qtr of basketball in the history of basketball..... we are lucky that we are not down by 5 right now.....
Oh believe me. This is nowhere near the worst quarter of basketball in Kings history, let alone basketball history. Take a deep breath...

AriesMar27 said:
Are u kidding? We are playing ok. shot just don't fall in.

bibby for three!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 said:
I have to disagree, 6th. I think the officiating has been pretty balanced.
Posey just got called for a reaching foul. The improved defense by the Grizz (IMHO) is that they are slapping and swatting and, for the most part, suddenly getting away with it.....this half anyway.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
They're concerned about our cardio-vascular systems so they do their best to make sure we get heart-pounding action. They're simply thinking of our health.

:D

6th said:
Posey just got called for a reaching foul. The improved defense by the Grizz (IMHO) is that they are slapping and swatting and, for the most part, suddenly getting away with it.....this half anyway.
Sorry, but I think the refs are doing a great job today.

Some of the calls are actually going the KIngs way!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Andriod_KiNg said:
refs are horrible..
Thanks, I thought I was the only one who thought that. Even the Grizz announcer just comment about Posey being all over Peja....and not being called.

Status
Not open for further replies.