Grizzlies @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMM said:
strange that mike bibby only has 3 points at the half.

he has 4 rebounds and 6 assists, though.
I'm happy about this. This relates to my post about how I felt a little bothered about Bibby scoring too much. In this game, Bibby is doing other things and being effective without having to carry the team on his scoring. I don't care if his shots don't fall, as long as he's able to do something else (rebounds, steals, and mainly assists) to make an impact on the game that's good for me.

Bibby's shot is not falling (even the FTs) but i guess he's still contributing with 6 rebs and 8 assists.

i hope his shot starts to fall, though.

King4Life said:
I'm happy about this. This relates to my post about how I felt a little bothered about Bibby scoring too much. In this game, Bibby is doing other things and being effective without having to carry the team on his scoring. I don't care if his shots don't fall, as long as he's able to do something else (rebounds, steals, and mainly assists) to make an impact on the game that's good for me.
The key has to be Mike realizing his shots aren't falling. That he only took four in the first half is something - I don't think he's attempted less than 10 in a game since November, maybe not at all.

With the number of weapons this team has, he shouldn't have to throw 12-16 tries up every night for the team to have a chance. If he realizes that, he'll be even more potent when his shot is falling.

LMM said:
Bibby's shot is not falling (even the FTs) but i guess he's still contributing with 6 rebs and 8 assists.

i hope his shot starts to fall, though.
I would love nothing more for Bibby to start doing this more when his shot isn't falling. I love it from our PG!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I am officially calling one of my new favorites expendible.

Bonzi Wells, it was really nice knowing you, but after a year and some months of completly doubting Kevin will ever amount to anything at all, I am now firmly on his bandwagon.

fg%
grizzlies 39%
kings 55%

we're only up 7. plus memphis will have FTs after the TO

TOs and rebounding = killing us.

come on kings !

Status
Not open for further replies.