Grizzlies @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As sad as it is the way Kevin Martin is playing it's making Bonzi more and more available for other teams to be shopping for. I love that Kevin Martin is playing well, but Bonzi gives us so much hustle from the SG position too.

SacTownKing4Life said:
As sad as it is the way Kevin Martin is playing it's making Bonzi more and more available for other teams to be shopping for. I love that Kevin Martin is playing well, but Bonzi gives us so much hustle from the SG position too.
and thats going to make Kevin that much more valuable to the team, of the bench...he'll bring what Bobby used to

Bonzi, when he gets healthy, should be available on the market. I don't think the team is thinking hard about re-signing him, either, and a midseason trade would get more than a sign-and-trade, I would think. Would Denver want him for Nene?

Circa_1985_Fan said:
and thats going to make Kevin that much more valuable to the team, of the bench...he'll bring what Bobby used to
Thing is do we have the money to make Kevin the "next" Bobby Jackson. Can we keep Bonzi and keep Kevin Martin (who is out of rookie contract after next year) then we can't forget Artest who it seems Petrie wants to make the cornerstone of our future (if he decides he likes it here). We've already got 2 large contracts in Bibby and Miller.

Status
Not open for further replies.