Grizzlies @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Martin has been playing really really well for quite some time now.

Wow !

I'm so happy for him !

Keep it up Kevin !

Go Kings !

I hate it when grant says if the kings lose by 2 or 3 points, look back at that play. its stupid, if we lose its because we blew more than one part of the game.. grr that just drives me crazy, and he says it almost every game...ok i got my rant out :)

RaY Z said:
damn it the opffensive boards are killing us!~
the story of our franchise...well, rebounding in general. we never seem to get key rebounds...i.e.: Vlade batting the ball out to Horry, instead of grabbing it...luck of the bounce...who knows.

Circa_1985_Fan said:
the story of our franchise...well, rebounding in general. we never seem to get key rebounds...i.e.: Vlade batting the ball out to Horry, instead of grabbing it...luck of the bounce...who knows.
Word has it that an errant missed defensive rebound also caused the drafting of Ricky Berry and Joe Kleine, setting the franchise back eons.

I'll say it again: Hopefully we'll get to see our team healthy as a unit at least ONCE before the season ends....but I've said that EVERY year, for the last 21 season;)

piksi

Hall of Famer
Circa_1985_Fan said:
I'll say it again: Hopefully we'll get to see our team healthy as a unit at least ONCE before the season ends....but I've said that EVERY year, for the last 21 season;)
and ...

SactownRoyalty said:
Word has it that an errant missed defensive rebound also caused the drafting of Ricky Berry and Joe Kleine, setting the franchise back eons.
agree with you on Kleine...not with Berry...he was for real, for sure...you cant really predict a player committing suicide. RIP, Ricky.

If I'm a Grizzlies fan, I can't be happy about the Chucky Atkins situation. I know they needed a point guard and all. But seriously? This guy hasn't been any good for years. And when he was good, he wasn't that good. He's a god-awful defender, a pedestrian playmaker and a very iffy shooter. What's the attraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.