gosh dang it

man!!!!!!!!!!!! im so mad
i thought that win over dallas would really get us going into the playoffs....
obviosly not
even though peja did have a pretty solid game

can you say #6 seed in the west

PejaHoops16 said:
man!!!!!!!!!!!! im so mad
i thought that win over dallas would really get us going into the playoffs....
obviosly not
even though peja did have a pretty solid game

can you say #6 seed in the west
Pedja did not have a solid game. 2 rebounds come on that is pathetic.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh geez.

If you're mad about this one you might want to get a prescription for tranquilizers before the rest of the schedule.

Rick Adelman has been trying to get people to understand that NOTHING is secure about the playoffs. We have injured players, we have players who are out there on guts and instinct because they simply haven't played enough together, and we have players who are playing very tired.

Yesterday's win was nice, but just one win. Today's loss was sad but just one loss. We have to get TO the playoffs before we can start worrying about our seeding, etc.

that loss did suck but we have to realize that ya, its just one loss, AND its against DENVER, winner of 21(now) of their last 26. They have a full head of steam going into the playoffs, PLUS ONE. So I'm not amazingly worried about this one.

At least yesterday showed that when the Kings want it, they will be tough to beat. Tonight it shows what happens when they don't want it. If you think the team tonight was the same as the one on thursday your wrong. Don't let this get you down! All I have to say is that I would hate to be the 76er's on monday!!!

Why be surprised that a jumpshooting team starts missing shots in the second half in Denver and loses? It happens to every team that lives and dies by their shooting. Denver's altitude kept Doug Moe employed way longer than he should have.
Besides, you play defense that badly you don't deserve to win.

This loss wasn't so bad. Nothing really good about the game itself and all things considered I wasn't upset about this one. I think I am still pumped up about the game against Dallas.

At this point I am not worried about seeding as much as just getting into the door

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Speaking of Doug Moe, he was the topic of discussion for Grant and Jerry at various times during the game. Primarily they were talking about his "colorful" language. The camera shifted to Doug in the crowd, just in time to clearly catch him saying, "F***."

Some things never change.

;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
BigWaxer said:
...At this point I am not worried about seeding as much as just getting into the door
Or, in other words, there are only 8 tickets available for the big show. Instead of worrying about whether or not the person in front of you will block your view, you'd better make sure you have one of the eight tickets to get inside.

;)

VF21 said:
Or, in other words, there are only 8 tickets available for the big show. Instead of worrying about whether or not the person in front of you will block your view, you'd better make sure you have one of the eight tickets to get inside.

;)
Or even better the playoffs are coming up and we just need to get in. :D

VF21 said:
We have injured players, we have players who are out there on guts and instinct because they simply haven't played enough together, and we have players who are playing very tired.
I can think of a couple of guys who are 3 for 3.

VF21 said:

;)
Man alive! You're an analogy MACHINE this evening.