Give a shout out to...

gina said:
I was actually going to post that all of my favorite posters were already here (with the exception of kris kros). However, I just noticed that three of my favorite posters were banned today (MikeB, Garliguy, and Grizd). Their opinions were not always popular but they did make the board more fun (plus they are all really cool guys).
whoa, what did I miss ? i shared a lot of opinions with those guys.

tbear03 said:
It wasn't Schmoe. I didn't think that Schmoe was a Laker fan and his avatar is just of an arm, I believe. This one I am talking about was named "shaq" something. Maybe shaqshoes??

Thanks though. :)
Yeah, shaqshoes...

ILV said:
Abe...from what I can remember Gina took a sabatical on her own recognicance (sp) that was the great twinkie scandal of KF
I'm always at the center of scandal ;)

Gina's alright. She made a mistake and wasn't too proud to admit it and apologize. It takes a very humble person to do that.

sloter said:
whoa, what did I miss ? i shared a lot of opinions with those guys.
Yo sloter! What's up dude! :)

Bricklayer, I've noticed El Duque has been MIA as well as JoMama :(.
Yonder, big thanks for the kind words :). Tbear, I'm with ya on Shaqsshoes, and where's SFFL?

Last edited:
gina said:
I was actually going to post that all of my favorite posters were already here (with the exception of kris kros). However, I just noticed that three of my favorite posters were banned today (MikeB, Garliguy, and Grizd). Their opinions were not always popular but they did make the board more fun (plus they are all really cool guys).
I feel the love just to be mentioned. ;) - kK