Give a shout out to...

Those old forum members that haven't quite found their way to this forum yet. Or maybe they just don't like us anymore...

Jafount

and who could forget Causwellfor3?

Any others???

I was actually going to post that all of my favorite posters were already here (with the exception of kris kros). However, I just noticed that three of my favorite posters were banned today (MikeB, Garliguy, and Grizd). Their opinions were not always popular but they did make the board more fun (plus they are all really cool guys).

Glenn too... but that was a while ago. I thnk jafount as well. I hope things get worked out with Mike, Garliguy and Grizd. These guys have been here for a while.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
You have an odd sense of "fun" Gina. ;)

In any case, that trio's eventual fate is up to it. They are only gone for 24 hours this time to cool things down.

Now let's get this thread back on topic and off of moderation:

511PF
Scarlet_Steph (who I know is registered, but has only posted once since returning)

I see that Kris Kros has registered again, btu hasn' posted yet. We need someone to keep us posted with all the Kings photos around the web once the season starts.

Bricklayer said:
You have an odd sense of "fun" Gina. ;)
You know you like it.

Here's another shout out to another old favorite....

the one...

the only....

the inimitable...

drumroll please....

SMACKDADDY!

Those mentioned and... where is Marv Albert? or GeraldCanFly?

or that Laker fan from a few years back who had an avatar with two men (one white, one black), and the black one had huge muscles... sorry, can't remember his name. :eek:

I know there are others, but I can't remember names right now.

tbear03 said:

or that Laker fan from a few years back who had an avatar with two men (one white, one black), and the black one had huge muscles... sorry, can't remember his name. :eek:

GCF re-registered under a different name I believe. Us Alabama folks are fickle with our user names ;)

gina said:
I was actually going to post that all of my favorite posters were already here (with the exception of kris kros). However, I just noticed that three of my favorite posters were banned today (MikeB, Garliguy, and Grizd). Their opinions were not always popular but they did make the board more fun (plus they are all really cool guys).
Didn't you get banned once?

Abe Frohman said:
Didn't you get banned once?
Nope. Not even placed on 24 hour suspension. I'm touched that you noticed my little absence though. Let me assure you Abe, Gerald or whoever you are, the feeling is completely mutual.

gina said:
Nope. Not even placed on 24 hour suspension. I'm touched that you noticed my little absence though. Let me assure you Abe, Gerald or whoever you are, the feeling is completely mutual.
I'm not sure what feeling it is we are sharing - it was just a question. Sorry if I offended you in some way. My sincerest apologies if I did. Obviously, I made a mistake. I thought I remembered something about an e-mail somebody sent to somebody, but apparently I goofed yet again. Have a super day!

And if the name change thing is confusing to the rest of you as well, my screen name (is that what you call it?) was GeraldCanFly, but since Gerald Wallace is no longer with the Kings and with the re-registration process, I went with the new name of Abe Frohman. Hope that helps clear things up and sorry for any confusion that may have caused.

Abe...from what I can remember Gina took a sabatical on her own recognicance (sp) that was the great twinkie scandal of KF

Abe Frohman said:
I'm not sure what feeling it is we are sharing - it was just a question. Sorry if I offended you in some way. My sincerest apologies if I did. Obviously, I made a mistake. I thought I remembered something about an e-mail somebody sent to somebody, but apparently I goofed yet again. Have a super day!
No biggie dude. I apologize too.

Anyway, I'd like to give a shout out to

the always warm...

ever so cheerful......

truly delightful....

Lucky16!

tbear03 said:

schmoe was the name...

Prophetess said:
schmoe was the name...
It wasn't Schmoe. I didn't think that Schmoe was a Laker fan and his avatar is just of an arm, I believe. This one I am talking about was named "shaq" something. Maybe shaqshoes??

Thanks though. :)