Gametime Thread Rockets vs Kings in Shanghai

slugking50 said:
This unit on the floor stinks..lol
no kidding, we gotta get some offense. that 9 point lead is down to 3. we aren't shooting too well from the line.

under 70% i think thats what gary said.

a rockette made a shot and got the foul.... but missed the freebie.

come one kings!!!!!!!!

the starters have looked very good, but the subs haven't done much. i'm not really going to worry thought, because with doug, greg and BOBBY ( where are you!!!) i know we will be just fine.

what is up with these refs, daruis got HAMMERED and nothing. menawhile we blink and OMG FOUL FOUL FOUL .....

ahh the reason why bobby hasn't been in, it's by design. they are saying that rick wanted to limit bobby and bibby's minutes tonight.

i'm sure we will see bobby on sunday ( YES taht game starts at a sane time!! 9 pm pacific time)

Evenstar said:
ahh the reason why bobby hasn't been in, it's by design. they are saying that rick wanted to limit bobby and bibby's minutes tonight.

i'm sure we will see bobby on sunday ( YES taht game starts at a sane time!! 9 pm pacific time)
Limit Bibby? Id swear hes been in there for atleast mid-thirties so far.:confused:

Jasna88 said:
Damn! I dont want another bad game:(
it's ok if we lose, its just a preseason game. the main object here is getting back into the flow of things and not getting hurt. i'd rather struggle now rather then when the season starts

meanwhile the sun is all but up ( i'm amazed how fasinated i am with the sunrising. i am REALLY not a morning person)

rockettes had a chance to take the lead and missed the shot.

lui wei has been playing with nice hustle. meanwhile we keep bricking it.

slugking50 said:
Limit Bibby? Id swear hes been in there for atleast mid-thirties so far.:confused:
tonight???? i'm confused...... the radio said that rick wanted bobby and bibby's minutes to be limited.

gee that looked like a foul to me....... nothing called. going down to the wire, we are down by 1 with the rockettes going tot he line, they miss the first, makes the 2nd, time out kings.

with all the rookies, we are only down 3. not too bad. GO ROOKS!!!!

crap. we had 2 really good looks at 3's and they missed. darius got fouled at goes to the line for 2 shots, 6 seconds left, hey it could happen :D

GO KINGS!!!!

slugking50 said:
Hmm.. Well it sure loked like Mike played that long.
bibby probably did. gary must have been refering to bobby, well explaining why he didn't play.

lue ( rockets) getd fouled, and he missed the first free throw, made the 2nd. we got the ball back.

come on kings!!!!! we could win it :D