[Game] Kings v. Pistons 11/15/13 #HereWeRoar

Does this dress make me look fat?

• Yes

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • NO

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Games like this and the ones against Portland make me wonder why why didn't resign Aldrich. Did the FO somehow not see this problem coming? We lack size.
They are either badly out of touch with reality, or they knew damn well this team had no chance as constructed. I go with the second, others go with the first (which is supposed to make me feel better I think). Regardless, we are not good, and there's little to think that will change this season. Individual players should get better. Cousins is better than last year. McLemore has to improve (I wish they'd stuck with the bring him along slowly plan, he's not ready mentally at all). The rest? IT is playing for a contract, so he'll get his. The rest are fringe NBA players at best.

You mean Drummond - "Thabust"?

I remember a know-it-all basketball guru in this forum saying "Rebounding is a skill you either got or you don't got. Drummond does not have it."

In this game, Drummond has 17-18 rebounds!
Well it helps with rebounding when u play against a team the put out a lineup with no one over 6'8 for a span of time.

I'm still trying to figure out why we kept Cousins out the game untill just over 8 mins to go. Not sure what we were saving him for,..unless seeing Moute fight against larger players on his own was more valuable?

C

Cold

Games like this and the ones against Portland make me wonder why why didn't resign Aldrich. Did the FO somehow not see this problem coming? We lack size.

Not only size in the front court. Kings lack size up and down the rotation.

This summer FO is gonna be busy. Too many undersized one dimensional players.

Although I am bummed that the Kings lost, I would like to find the person who thought of marketing the decibel level and shaking that person's hand. That's an exceptional example of taking advantage of national television to promote your brand. I know that "marketing" is a skill that many people disdain, but that was an example of marketing done well.
it was actually a fan's idea that spread via twitter to the degree that the Kings' marketing staff. so, while original credit goes to Blake Ellington, if you want to compliment somebody in the Kings' org that person would most likely be Chris Granger (who appears to be doing a fabulous job).

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
it was actually a fan's idea that spread via twitter to the degree that the Kings' marketing staff. so, while original credit goes to Blake Ellington, if you want to compliment somebody in the Kings' org that person would most likely be Chris Granger (who appears to be doing a fabulous job).
While Ellington may have gotten the ball rolling, it was Sactown Royalty's Kevin Fippin who really carried the momentum on through to the finish line and got Here We Roar revved up and ready to go. Special mention of course goes to Mike and the other members of Crown Downtown for once again driving Sacramento forward in its efforts.

and it now appears that Cousins may know it
This last game against Detroit did look more and more that way. It was almost as if "experimenting" with a new lineup and/or giving a smaller forward a chance to fight against a bigger one, was of more interest than getting the most competitive lineup on the floor for as much as possible.

I get it, I know this is chess. If this is what we're doing, then I want to at least see McCallum get some time! I think he's got a better overall skillset than Vasquez