[Game] Game tonight - kings vs. Bulls

LOL this is so true

Maloofed‏@YouGotMaloofed
Garbage time in a 40pt blowout, and the funny thing is, i've seen WORSE lineups used for huge minutes in 2nd quarters of games. #Kiethed

OK so who is starting the "Trade Cousins" thread tonight?! :rolleyes:

There is absolutely no reason why Tyreke cannot be this effective on a regular basis IF USED PROPERLY by the coaching staff.

Cousins/Evans combo could be deadly if coaches by the right coach! They would kick some butt and take names in the process!

OK so who is starting the "Trade Cousins" thread tonight?! :rolleyes:

There is absolutely no reason why Tyreke cannot be this effective on a regular basis IF USED PROPERLY by the coaching staff.

Cousins/Evans combo could be deadly if coaches by the right coach! They would kick some butt and take names in the process!
This is just so myopic I can't believe it. He isn't going to go 11-13 every night no matter who the coach is.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
This is just so myopic I can't believe it. He isn't going to go 11-13 every night no matter who the coach is.
Of course not. But, do you honestly believe he can't get somewhere reasonably close to his rookie numbers? I'm not calling for 20-5-5, but he could easily put up a Stevie Franchise-like 18-6-4