[Game] Sac @ Por 1/23/12

Blazer announcers longing for the days of Kevin Martin. Uhhhhh no.
Eww..no thank you.

Come on Kings! We can make the circus shots (half court at the buzzer), but not the fundamental shots. Hope Boogie is OK we really need him. Outlaw/Salmons need to be on the bench and we need Thornton healthy (and willing to pass ;) )

Go Kings!

Kings need more roughneck thug type players. Way too much of a soft team aside from Cousins and Hayes (who is out for who knows how long). We need players like the Thugblazers and Celtics have.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I honestly don't know why we don't give Demarcus the ball on the block everytime down the court. The entire Blazer roster would foul out in five minutes.

I'm so tired of these blowouts. It's getting hard to watch. I don't recall ever seeing a Kings team that got blown out as regularly as this one does. They get some good wins here and there but when they lose it's almost always by 20+.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
The Kings are apparently shooting .339 for the game right now. I'm guessing that the Portland scorekeeper is being generous and "ignoring" a lot of our shot attempts.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Just one quick thought I want to point out...Cousins has sealed his guy numerous amount of times all they have to do is throw it over the top and they haven't done it ONCE.