• 81-1

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • THE WORLD WILL END BEFORE THE KINGS CAN FINISH THE SEASON

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • DEMARCUS COUSINS

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Malone really has to take a step back and ask himself why hes not having Cousins fed in the post everytime. Also, why the hell is Ramon in the game? Why are the Suns able to get layups on every other possession?

We will get blown out if it continues at this pace, bad turnovers that they are feasting on. Also their shooters are on, need to slow it down and establish Cousins, how did JT get more touches than Cousins?

S

sactownfan

I give Malone credit for finally getting a clue and going with Casspi over Williams. Plus keeping Gay or Cousins on the floor always. But SESSIONS over Ray is some bull$@#! same goes with Evans constantly getting the ball passed to him. He's not a finisher and blows it / Turns it over way too often.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Okay so the Suns just came out and punched us in the mouth. This is good though, it needed to happen at some point. Now we'll see how this Kings team responds. If we want to be a playoff team we have to find out how to regroup and win this game. Phoenix isn't a world beating team, they just know what their strengths are and attack relentlessly. We've got the advantage on the inside with DeMarcus and Rudy, let's go to them more in the second and stop turning the ball over.

I'm REALLY liking what Landry is bringing this season. Love the combo of him and Cousins on the floor at the same time. Pick your low post poison for the other team.