• 81-1

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • THE WORLD WILL END BEFORE THE KINGS CAN FINISH THE SEASON

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • DEMARCUS COUSINS

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't help but laugh on that Suns possession where Len was trying to compete with Reggie Evans for a rebound. Nobody stops Reggie on the boards.

Tell me why Cousins has gotten the ball 0 times in the paint so far??? Why is he playing out on the 3pt line?????????? Then coach benches him??? what??? We've gone away from what's been working these past 4 games.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Phoenix started off playing their track meet game, Collison picked up two quick fouls and went to the bench, our team subsequently looked out of sync on both offense and defense. Starting to get things under control though for the last couple minutes here. Phoenix is a well coached team. We really need to focus on defense here and minimize the damage until we can put Collison back in.

S

sactownfan

Just tuned in, what'd I miss?
Well Collision got into early foul trouble. Causing Malone and everyone on the team to panic. Malone tapped the ever so steady Sessions as the "BEST" option to replace Collision.... Then Malone pulled Cousins and decided to try "small ball" cause we have such a great history of dominating when we run out stupid mini lineups.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
Dragic breaking out of his slump with sessions trying to guard him... some of these foul calls have also been weak on some of our guards also