• 81-1

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • THE WORLD WILL END BEFORE THE KINGS CAN FINISH THE SEASON

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • DEMARCUS COUSINS

Votes: 39 57.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting. I really would like an explanation why Ray didn't play a single second while DC was out. I think he's earned a few minutes per game...at least.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I'm behind everyone else as I got home late, but good lord, I never thought I'd see a PG at the NBA level with a worse handle than Jimmer. Well I found one, and he's been running out team ever since DC went out. Dude can't set up the offense, can't penetrate without getting the ball stripped, can't get guys the ball where they need it and can barely even run a 3v1 fastbreak.

On top of that, Jimmer is actually a better defender. Just ****ing unbelievable.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
We really need Ray Mac off the bench in these situations, atleast someone who can contain guards off a pick and roll and do a better job than Sessions at containing dribble penetration. Dragic has caused all sorts of havoc with sessions guarding him, not to mention Sessions inability to run an offense or a simple entry pass to someone not named Reggie Evans.

Collison and Nik work well together. I like it. Ben and Nik stepping up huge. Hope this continues. Just need the outside D to come around again.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Part of the problem is that Phoenix is hitting a lot of jumpers, and it's not like they're all wide open.
True, Phoenix is shooting the lights out right now. If we can keep the score close at the end of this quarter, I think things will turn in the second half.