[Game] Game 31: Sacramento Kings @ Brooklyn Nets - 12/29/14 - 430 pst 730 est

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
This whole situation is frustrating. I really liked the overall improvement under Malone, especially on the defensive end. The entire team seems to have stopped playing defense once Corbin was made interim coach. Scoring 110 is meaningless if you give up 120.

Corbin is a joke. We saw that in Utah. Mullin will be the next Reggie Theus in the revolving door 2.0.
The Corbin hate, if that's what you want to call it, is being overblown around here. Corbin is not a great coach, but he's not terrible, either. We're talking about a guy who got his head coaching start due to another situation in which the established head coach was deposed during the season. Then he made the playoffs two years in a row, in the tough western conference. Then, he lost his two best players for nothing, literally, on the same day, and suddenly (big surprise) his team wasn't good any more; I mean, clearly that was all on Corbin, right? Who the hell could have foreseen that a team whose two best players are Gordon Hayward and Derrick Favors wouldn't be any good?

I think that what we're seeing in Corbin right now is a guy who's already been in this situation once before, and knows that, even though he's a dead man walking, his best chance of getting another coaching job is to "play ball" with the guy signing the checks.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I can count at least three times where Plumlee has out hustled Cousins for a offensive rebound...speaking of...offensive rebounding is absolutely atrocious in this game wow

Lazy, pathetic, disgraceful. How can the SAME guy shoot from the SAME spot on the floor without anyone stepping up? Everyone is playing at half speed. Even when we called the TO, Ben wasted 6 seconds making it to the half court line to call it. Normally, you try to run it up as quickly as you can to save as much time as possible.