The guy next to me on the train is

• sleeping

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • eating like a pig

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • not-so-indiscreetly reading a book for grown-ups

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
Crazy ending, no idea why we weren't holding on to the ball to drain the clock a little more but I'll take the victory. Gonna be good to go on the road and build some chemistry.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kayte asked Boogie about the opponent scouting report and game plan, saying the Toronto coach said with him adding the 3, it was almost impossible to plan for him.

Boogie's reply (smiling): That's just what I wanted.

And that, folks, is the Boogie Monster who has been there all along. All it took was competent players around him and faith in his coach. I think we've got both right now.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I thought for sure they were done for when they got down by ten...Rondo was plastered on Lowry, DeRozan had to chuck up all the shots which is better than Lowry taking them to be honest. I hope Trill isn't out for too long. Just when one guy comes back, another one goes down. The team cannot catch a break.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I thought for sure they were done for when they got down by ten...Rondo was plastered on Lowry, DeRozan had to chuck up all the shots which is better than Lowry taking them to be honest. I hope Trill isn't out for too long. Just when one guy comes back, another one goes down. The team cannot catch a break.
They just won their third in a row. I think they're starting to realize they don't have to catch breaks. ;)