[Game] Game 31: Sacramento Kings @ Brooklyn Nets - 12/29/14 - 430 pst 730 est

This whole situation is frustrating. I really liked the overall improvement under Malone, especially on the defensive end. The entire team seems to have stopped playing defense once Corbin was made interim coach. Scoring 110 is meaningless if you give up 120.

Corbin is a joke. We saw that in Utah. Mullin will be the next Reggie Theus in the revolving door 2.0.

dude12

Hall of Famer
no defense

no investment from the players

Just a bunch of guys trying to show that they'll run
That hits the nail on the head....no investment from the players and especially Cuz. I mean he's out there working but his defense at times is not good. Same goes for Rudy. These guys are not emotionally invested in what is going on right now.

Exactly.....and I feel like I've lost my "investment" in the team too. I just really don't care anymore. Sucks.
Totally agree. Looking back on the game Saturday that i went to, it was a really exciting game. Overtime, DMC going nuts, etc. But i was just there not really caring. Actually busting up laughing as the Kings almost threw the game away in the final minute. the FO has completely killed my caring. Even in crappy losing seasons i would still be pissed after every loss. This last week i just don't even care at all. it's almost become comical watching them play

This whole situation is frustrating. I really liked the overall improvement under Malone, especially on the defensive end. The entire team seems to have stopped playing defense once Corbin was made interim coach. Scoring 110 is meaningless if you give up 120.

Corbin is a joke. We saw that in Utah. Mullin will be the next Reggie Theus in the revolving door 2.0.
My instincts may be wrong, but I feel that we have improved (or become more versatile) a bit offensively under Corbin, but at a disproportionate cost to our defense. Not a complete joke, to be politically correct.

But as I preach, political correctness takes up too much time.

Bring Malone back! Keep Corbin as assistant coach! Good old times, please!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
My instincts may be wrong, but I feel that we have improved (or become more versatile) a bit offensively under Corbin, but at a disproportionate cost to our defense. Not a complete joke, to be politically correct.

But as I preach, political correctness takes up too much time.

Bring Malone back! Keep Corbin as assistant coach! Good old times, please
!
There is no way on earth that happens. Ever.