[Game] Game 3: Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers, 11/02/14, 12:30 PST, 3:30 EST

Spencer Hawes is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There may be another charity with a similar concept, but if they are doing Movember, well, I mean cheating on a charity? It's the clippers, is that surprising?

Rules of Movember

1) Start Clean

Head starts are not allowed for this cause. Participants are asked to have a clean shaven face on Nov. 1.

2) Don’t Forget To Brush

Participants, or “Mo Bros” as the Movember cause likes to call them, are asked to grow and groom their mustache.

3) No Cheating

Movember is all about the ‘stache, so goatees and beards don’t count. Also, no fake mustaches, please.

4) Talk About It

People are probably going to notice the mo you grow. It’s a great conversation piece and way to talk about raising awareness for prostate and testicular cancer and men’s mental health.

5) Stay Classy

“Each Mo Bro must conduct himself like a true gentleman…”

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I hope our starters don't stay on the bench too long. Of course, my personal belief is that things immediately went south the minute Carl Landry stepped onto the court.

I love seeing all this improvement from the team. Win or lose, we can see it. That's what is really important. Of course I want the win, but our leaders are leading. The role players are playing their roles. There is hustle and effort and a serious attempt at playing on the defensive end. I love it.