[Game] Game 1: Sacramento Kings v. Golden State Warriors, 10/29/14 7:00 PM PST, 10 PM EST

The Official Fruit of the Kings 2014-2015 Season

• Pear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peach

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Apple

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Banana

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Orange

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Grapes

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Lemon

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Kiwi

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Tomatoes

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Batman

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I guess I was right, IT running the show last season kept Toronto Gay at bay, now he is here in full force. This is going to be one long season.

K

KingMilz

You don't win with Gay getting the ball close to 3-point line and having free reign to make decisions from there. It's on Malone as well - take a timeout, if he's not doing, what you want him to...
You don't win with Gay period unless your team is elite on defense and they can make up for his lack of basketball IQ, we are not close to having either

You don't win with Gay getting the ball close to 3-point line and having free reign to make decisions from there. It's on Malone as well - take a timeout, if he's not doing, what you want him to...
Thats why he looked better last year he played closer to the paint similar to a PF even.

Could have easily stole this one. The warriors played awful. Really awful. But we had no ball movement at all. Still don't look like a team. Just a bunch of pieces thrown together.

This game was lost when Sessions ran our offense for a few minutes and we didn't get a shot off for what felt like half a quarter...that is when GS retook the lead and pushed it to double digits.
GS hasn't played all that well, but with-out that terrible stretch it would have been tighter and could have perhaps swung in our favor.

I'm glad Vivek and his goons got a up-close and personal look at this one, opening night and all. I'm not much into overreacting because it's a long season but this is embarrassing and the construction of this roster is beyond poor.

K

KingMilz

It's the same problem that's plagued us for years, aside from Collison and Nik we don't have another player with average basketball IQ

Gay has played like crap all game. I don't understand why Malone continues to let Gay go iso after play after play. Malone needs to bench his ass.

I'm glad Vivek and his goons got a up-close and personal look at this one, opening night and all. I'm not much into overreacting because it's a long season but this is embarrassing and the construction of this roster is beyond poor.
This. Enough of the innovative, PR bs. Let's put together a real roster.